Positive Hits PER - Give Dad A Little Love
Father's Day Contest
Now through June 9th
Positive Hits PER knows that Dad is trying his best to juggle work, family, church, home projects, and that to-do list from Mom AND many other things too. So this Father’s Day, we want to give Dad a little LOVE! Now through June 9th, just tell us in 100 words or less what your dad means to you, and he could win one of five $100 gift cards to a local home improvement store! So maybe he can pick up some new grilling accessories, or get another tool for his awesome selection, or pick up some supplies to do some work around the house! We’ll post the winners on our Facebook page Monday, June 10th and get the gift cards out just in time for Father’s Day too. Let's show Dad a little love this Father’s Day from Positive Hits PER!
General Contest Rules and Regulations
- Only one (1) winner per household will be awarded a prize.
- Winners of any contest and members of their household must wait at least 30 days before entering any other contest on 89.9 and 90.5.
- One entry per person for any mail-in, fax-in, or e-mail contest. Anyone who sends more then one entry (per contest) will be disqualified.
- Prize will be awarded upon confirmation of winner’s eligibility.
- Prizes will be mailed or may be picked up at the station Monday through Friday, between 10a-4p.
- By participating in a contest, participants grant 89.9 and 90.5 permission to use said person's name, voice, or any likeness for promotional purposes.
- Winners will be responsible for any taxes, restrictions or rules set forth by state or federal law relative to prizes or their use. Contest prizes will be reported to the IRS and state and local governments in accordance with applicable law.
- 89.9 and 90.5 reserve the right to change, discontinue, extend the end date, halt and\or restart the contest at any time. Any changes to the contest rules will be announced by 89.9 and 90.5 and on positivehits.org website within a reasonable time prior to their taking effect.
- The management of 89.9 and 90.5 acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners.
- 89.9 and 90.5 assumes no responsibility in the event of any malfunction of any equipment whatsoever, including telephone equipment owned by contestants, the telephone company, any busy signals or for any effect such malfunction may have on a contestant’s ability to participate in the contest. Please dial carefully.
- 89.9 and 90.5 assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any telephone charges, whether long distance, local toll or wireless usage, incurred by contestants participating in the contest.
- Radio contest rules may be inspected at the 89.9 and 90.5 business office, 6546 Lovers Lane, Warrenton, VA 20186, during normal business hours.
- No purchase necessary
Employees of 89.9 and 90.5 and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.